Friday, January 05, 2018

With Russia, US military muscle flexing a reminder that whoever owns space owns the future




I do not know about you but I have been very concerned seeing all our naval and air force muscle in the Mediterranean, in the Gulf, and elsewhere all aimed at Syria and all shadowed by threatened equal or more military muscle b Russia. 
It concerned me and reminded me that all is not as it seems and "Whoever owns space owns the future" When the issue is of most significance, of most importance, and at the right time but When will the secrets be unveiled?
This was 4 1/2 years ago, do you by any chance remember this so called "incident I mean accident"
US warns of space "dodge ball" after satellite crash

Satellite crash poses new political risk

Concern of a space war Russia, China, and the US say they do not want but are all prepared for has long been a concern of mine for a long time for a few reasons. Have you ever heard of Assassins Mace

China's satellites shadowing ours, Why

How about HAARP Well research for over 90 years at a cost of many millions! A New York Times story, dated December 8, 1915, describes one of Tesla's more well-known patents, a transmitter that would "project electrical energy in any amount to any distance and apply it for innumerable purposes, both in war and peace."

We know how critical controlling Satellites is to us and our military along with those of our friends and adversaries. that disruption really made me think of how fragile our ability to communicate is. I have said many times that whoever controls space controls the future. Without satellites the worlds militaries are dead in the water, sitting ducks waiting to be picked off!

I am not saying I am concerned that these two satellites colliding was anything more than an "accident" I will wait and see what if anything leaks out but it makes me curios know this happened above Siberia? A Russian and US satellite? What are the chances of 2 satellites colliding and destroying each other? This was a first but... I used to be concerned about the possibility of a space war because whoever owns space owns the battlefield thus the future,

Today's militaries are totally controlled by satellites. No satellites no air Force nukes, nothing. Aircraft carriers and entire navy's would be dead in the water. As I said I have long been concerned of a space war for that reason and because of the resultant millions of pieces of space debris! We would no longer be able to use space, we would be trapped on earth

This collision accidental or not gives me hope. If one collision causes concern as to dodging space junk I have to believe we will more than make every effort to refrain from trapping us on earth.

James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
http://anaverageamericanpatriot.blogspot.com

No comments: